High School Sports is more than just a fun part of the High School experience. Studies have shown that High School Sports develops a Well Rounded Adult. Athleticsteaches teamwork, cooperation, and builds confidence. Wake County provides less than $900 total yearly for all our student-athletes, for ALL of our 35 Varsity and JV teams.
The IMP Club, through fundraising efforts, provides more than 60% of the CHS Athletic Department Budget. 98% of the money raises goes directly to support the student athletes (i.e. facilities maintenance and repair, uniforms, etc.)
The IMP Club needs your help to support the fundraising efforts – training is provided.
Get INVOLVED – come to the next Club meeting to see how YOU can help – its FUN!
Next Meeting: August12th @ 7pm,Fieldhouse at Cary High
2018-2019Officers:President: Dee JonesVice-President: Mary HillSecretary: Sarah MuscarellaTreasurer: OPENAthletic Director:Mike Dunphy2018-2019Board Positions/Committee Chairs:Membership Committee Chair: Patricia BerkowitzConcessions Committee Chairs: Susan Cairns
Sponsorship Committee Chair: Cindy HuntSpirit Wear Committee Chair: Michelle MendelWebsite Committee Chair:Ken Kinsey
Assistant Website Chair: Ed MazzaAssistant Treasurer:Allison OwenOpen CommitteePositions:Assistant Membership Chair: OPENSports Program Committe Chair:OPEN
Assistant Sports Program Chair: OPEN
Assistant Fundraising Committee Chair: OPEN
Assistant Spirit Wear Chair: OPENHelp Wanted!
Organize meeting minutes and submit at following months meeting for approval
Maintain official Club membership roster
Other minor administrative activities
Make and record deposits if Deputy Treasurer cannot do so
Record transactions using QB Online
Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement
Send reports to coaches during seasons
If you have interest or would like to find out more about the roles, please contact Dee Jones, IMP Club President/acting Treasurer or Mary Hill, IMP Club Vice President.
For those of you new to Cary High who are interested in playing football this fall, here is a list of To Do items before you show up for workouts/practices.
1. Register on under2018 Football(You will need a parent to create an account on goimps because you are not yet 18 yrs old)
2. You must have a valid Wake County Physical Form completely filled out by you, your parents and a medical doctor. Here is a link for the physical forms:Wake Physicals(Your Middle School physical forms cannot be used, only the doctors portion is OK as long as the date of the physical has not expired.)
3. Get registered forFootball Camp at Mt. Olive University(see info below, for 10-12 graders only)
4. Check the practice schedule forFootballand start attending summer workouts.
5. Bring tennis shoes and cleats to workouts everyday.
6. We start summer workouts at 7 AM, you need to check-in at the field house on Cooper Field by 6:45 AM.
7. You do NOT need to bring water bottles, we will provide that for the boys.
8. Get involved with theCaryFootball Clubto help make the necessary preparations for Gamedays!
9. Interested in joining the Imp Club? Check out the link for attending montly meetings about Cary High Athletics.Cary Imp Club
10.Mandatory 1st day of practice will be Monday, July 30th at 7 AM. (Check-in starts at 6:30 AM)
11. If you are interested in purchasing your own helmet please emailCoach Wilkes.
7/5/2017Read full…ALL SPORTS PASSES AVAILABLE
For as little as $50 per student (or $70 per adult) you get admission to ALL HOME:
BASKETBALL, WRESTLING, GYMNASTICS, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Tennis,and Track Events for the entire school year!
Over 100 regular season home games for the school year
NoCASHnecessary to enter games when you have yourAll Sports Pass
Compare the savings!! – Entry fees if paying cash for home games:
$5 per person for all other Sports Teams
(Sports Passes not valid for Scrimmages, Endowment Games or Playoff Games)
Click on thislink to purchase your All-Sports Pass
CHOOSE the All Sports Pass that best fits your IMP Family:
Single IMP Student Sports Pass$50.00
Family Sports Pass (Parents and ALL Children)$195.00
Senior Citizen Single/Couple$50.00 / $80.00
**Prices online slightly higher to account for transaction fees**
All Sports Passes also have an added advantage! If you are a parent of an IMP Athlete, your All Sports Pass purchase provides you with a voting membership in the Cary IMP Club, a nonprofit organizatin whose sole purpose is to provide fundraising activities and financial support for the Cary High Athletic Department.
25 home games at$5 a ticketfor afamily of 4 would cost you $ 500
If you purchase anAll-Sports Family pass you would save $ 305
(A Family Membershipincludes parents and all children living in the home)
Cost Analysis for a Student All-Sports Pass
25 home games at$5 a ticket would cost you $ 125
If you purchase anAll-Sports Studentpass you would save $ 75
**Prices online have been adjusted to account for transaction fees.**
For more information about this program please contactename);ename);Ken Kinsey.
tax-exempt, 501(c) non-profit corporation.
© 2018 SportsEngine, The Home of Youth Sports and
.//Privacy//Terms//User Guide//Legal//Contact us//Get the Mobile App